Monday, January 18, 2010

nah nah nah!! since all of you requested to see my ugly permed hair!
let u all see la!
laugh la laugh la!
.
..
...
....
.....
......
........



IMG_0890

HAHAHAHA! siao cha bo!
ugly right? that's why I straighten it after that :p





but.. if you're one of my blog fans, you should have seen this pic in my older post :p








ok la.
so here is the real one.






DSC03949

heheheh!
nice meh? looks like aunty.
erm. I don't like it! =(

so probably after new year I'm gonna cut it shorter!

DSC03948

straighter looks much cuter right?
DSC03950

oh! so I've spent 5 hours in the saloon, dying and cutting my fringe.
argh. so long.
Actually I didnt want to dye my hair anymore, I'm afraid I would get cancer x.x
but the hair stylist kept saying how ugly was my hair colour o.o bla bla bla.
so.. ok la ok la! dye for the last time ba!

and!! I requested for DARK RED DARK RED!!!
but it turn out to be BROWN!!
a bit too shiny! I don't like again =(
and I have coconut fringe right now. hehe!
lololo. so lazy to study for my last paper.

No comments: