Saturday, January 9, 2010

I can't believe for the first time in my life, I feel so freee before my exams!! o.o
Dont know whats wrong with my streamyx!! couldnt connect for the whole day! My sis called tmnet but they hung up while talking!!!! ARGH!! I so wana call them back and scold them and tell them I'm gonna change to P1 wi max!
I so so so wana online so I went to KFC with my brother to search for wifi.

Sadly, no wifi there.
Then McD, don't have either.
At last, old town!! :)
see how despo I wana online.
Guess most of my classmates are eating their books at this moment x.x
make me feel so guilty! lol.

Just want to share some superb funny pics I took with my siblings this morning xD
We are just tooo freeeee!

This is my new facebook profile picture! :p nice nice?
warp(1)

this one very kyoooot!
warp(4)

big head!
warp(1) (2)


warp(1) (1)

BULL!!
warp(7)

haha! actually theres another pic of me which I look super super ugly in it! better not post la! spoil my image :p
ok lar! if you guys find all these pictures very scary then I'll remove it kay! :p


waiting for ningxin baby and evoney to come meet me!
I really hope I can pass my exam with flying colours eventhough i'm not studying o.o :(
lol

No comments: