Saturday, January 2, 2010

WEEE!! just talked to rujin sweetie from UK this afternoon for 55 minutesss! haha! she said spending so much money to call me is worth it cause I have the sweetest voice in the whole wide world! LOL!

nah. jk larrr.. she has some kind of free skype thingy that can call house phone numbers for free. but so happy to talk to you again rujin after so many months! faster come back kay =D so we can take many many pics and I want to get number 1 in your Friens's Guru Photos!

a random pic which I've used to enter a darlie white contest few months ago! pfttt... didnt win! =(
so nice also didnt win! :p
they got eyes but no pupils man (translate into cantonese pls xD )

in case my blog skin cut this pic again, it's written " Darlie's All Shiny White makes my teeth shine even I'm with braces!"
shiny white

hemmm should I update about the new year eve party?
but usually when I ask questions in my blog, nobody will bother to answer 1 larrrr! booo! haha!

IMG_2595

YAY! ejin is finally coming back from aussie tomorrow!! :)
that means time to snatch souvenir with yeevonne again! xD we do that everytime ejin gives us souvenirs at the same time! keke!

8 comments:

nobody said...

you shud you shud!:)

i am not dez said...

LOL! using reverse psychology to make us drop comment isit?! LOL

sha kah ern said...

nobody - haha hello nobody. y ur name is nobody? =D
should I? should I? needa post a lot of pics very lazy! lol

not dez - LOL!!! SMART HUH!! but u still fell into my trap nehneh :p

nobody said...

coz u mention tat nobody will ans ur ques ma..so here i come nobody..get it?NGONG..lol..

sha kah ern said...

hahahaha!! WINNIE!!!! so you muo! LOL!! u also saw all the pics in fb d! no point updating bout new yr eve la!! LOL! NGONG!!

sha kah ern said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

sha kah ern said...

woooo....ahhhhhh....THANKS!! =D u r?? haha!okok! i will i will! :)