Sunday, January 17, 2010

weee. 2 down, 1 more to go!
Saturday, went to Pavilion with uni gang and we watched The Spy Next Door!
Nice! go watch! haha! Laughed like mad dogs man! but it made me cried too :( haha. Jackie Chan is just so good in action and funny movies! The little girl inside super duper cute lor!

Spy-Next-Door-2010

Jackie Chan looks a bit like my dad eh? hehe!

draft_lens7276432module60172612photo_1254242801jackie-chan

my dad more handsome a bit la hor? keke!
papa

Snow Flake. This is the second time I ate this. The first time when I ate that, it made me super headache cause the ice was toooooo icy cold o.o
DSC03931

Su Yi and snow flake. she was dying to eat this!
DSC03932

Actually I prefer the other one. erm, I forgot whats the name of the thing, but it's some duno wat rice with ice cream on top! a bit too sweet but u can pour water to dilute it xD
DSC03936

leng lui.
DSC03934

winnie. act camera shy! haha! know why she wants to avoid the camera?
DSC03935

cuz.......









she wants to dig her nose! HAHAHA!
omg! she's gonna kill me!

ok la! she's not digging her nose la! she's just covering her mouth and laughing like an angel.
:p
DSC03937

blury is good :)
DSC03938


DSC03941


DSC03943


DSC03944

supposed to watch sherlock holmes but blablabla somebody ffk! haha!
so just went for dinner with baby ningxin and evoney at kaki corner.
talk talk talk.
planning what to do next.
so we joined ningxin's friends that were already in MBO to watch Tiger WOO HOO!!

woohooOO! not bad lar the movie xD
the beginning part was very funny!! but towards the back part a bit.. erm. okok lor.
maybe because my dad was making noise asking me to go home so I was hoping the movie to end faster. hehe.
it's a local movie so go support it ba! :)

3tigerwoohoo00

argh. I went to the saloon today and sat there for..1..2..3..4..5.. hrs!!
but I didnt get the hair I want!
:( :( :(
so sad!
tomorrow only update about my hair! haha! be patient k! especially evoney :p

or maybe nobody is interested! also nobody read la! so no need to update lor! haha!
using reverse psychology again! lol.

No comments: