Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My taiwan grandparents just arrived yesterday and so.. we went to the same restaurant where we had our Christmas dinner again. Feng Lye. Taiwan people come Malaysia to eat Taiwan food? o.o hehe. Don't be surprised to see how young my grandmother looks!!

IMG_2724i
haha! this is my grandma! xD


We went to Kl central to pick up mom first who grew wings and flew all the way here from China just to eat this dinner. lol. She thinks she's some kind of president mehhhh. always fly here fly there.
IMG_2682

My taiwan grandparents! :)
oh! fyi, my mom is a taiwanese thats why I call them taiwan grandparents.
that's why I look a bit like...er.. Jay Chou? haha!
er LeeHom better la hor? :p

Very young right? A lot of them said my grandmother looks even younger than my mother! haha! sad case. When I get older, I want to enjoy life like them!

you know why?! cause they are travelling around the world like nobody's business!! ahhhh.. so nice! :( and they still will fly to Malaysia to visit us once in awhile.

If I'm not mistaken, they went to 5 or 6 countries in 2009. They are so strong and would rather walk to the lrt station themselves than wanting us to fetch them there =)

IMG_2677

My mom's younger sister, which is also one of my closest aunt.
IMG_2675

IMG_2712

younger sis with her new eggie hairstyle. haha. She doesnt look nice with long hair so since young, she's always with short hair!

my brother beside who was merajuk-ing for the whole night. It was because 8 people were forced to squeezed in my dad's Odyssey, so my brother was chosen to sit on a little chair.

IMG_2680

Actually we were discussing where to eat in the car, my dad suggested Feng Lye but my siblings and I didn't really enjoy the meal the previous time o.o
my grandparents wanted to try so.. like that lor!


but when we were ordering, my grandmother......


Grandmother : Eh! the kids said arrr.. the last time they came, the food very not nice! and they didnt want to come anymore. Can you make the food more delicious today so that they will change their mind and come more often?

Waitress : .................... I think because they came too many times so they are sien of the food already la.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

the waitress was staring at us while my grandmother was talking and we seriously wanted to dig a hole and hide our faces mannnn.


sooooo zha dao mannnn! o.o haha! but the food last night was way better =D IMG_2687

yummy yummy :)
so bill turns out to be yummy too o.o
IMG_2696

IMG_2685

IMG_2709


IMG_2710

IMG_2688

IMG_2700

the waiters there also quite handsome handsome belaka one! xD

this one looks like WU ZHUN!! haha!
IMG_2692 IMG_2679 copy

Grandmother to waiter : ehhh wu zhun!! why stack the bowls till so high! will fall anot?
haha! so cute right?
IMG_2713

They wished each other to be forever young.
IMG_2701

happy family <3

whole family like almost the same height ho?
IMG_2719

My aunt also told us about my mom's mom's mom which is my great grandmother in Taiwan. There was one night that she found my great grandmother lying on the stairs and
................


a bit lazy to type la! HAHA! too bad :p
try to get closer to me then I'll tell you! xDD

I'm always very lazy one lar! even in the exam on Monday, I was answering the essay question halfway and suddenly felt very lazy to continue. So I switched to the question that need to draw but write less :p

I might be going to Taiwan this coming chinese new year to celebrate my great grandmother's 100th birthday! cool right?!
but that's if we managed to get the flight tickets!!! now peak season very hard to buy tikets.

at the same time not very happy cause have to skip classes for a few days and also can't go back hometown to play with cousins :(

wahh wonder they will keep the ang paus for us a not? hehe!

evoney and ejin, if you see this, don't be sad k! cause you all might feel lonely without my presence? hehe!

No comments: