Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pictures taken last night at Old Town.
We were all craving for Secret Recipe cakes but too bad the shop closed d when we arrived, so went to old town instead.

She'll be having exam for the next day but still wants to follow.
DSC03962

I looked very very ugly yesterday night and was in a very very bad condition. lol.
DSC03966

Sis BOO-ed me for not having the courage to show my face. unlike her.
gorilla.
DSC03968

I was in my pyjamas.
Fyi, I wore two layers of pyjamas because ___________.
use your imagination to fill in the blank. lol.

See how messy was my hair.
Side view. like ah sam.
DSC03970

Down view.
Beach pyjamas pants + striking green rm10 slippers.
DSC03969

While waiting for our food to come, we played this very wu liao game.
I believe most of you have played this when you're small.

this shows how hamsap is my younger sis. lol.
18012010661

You draw a head and cover it, den the next person will continue to draw the body and it goes on blablabla.

18012010660


while we were enjoying our french toast halfway, the manager suddenly came and said he would like to change a new french toast for us.
we were like o.o
for wat? we've eaten half of it wor.
He said the french toast was tooo er.. cooked? burnt?
so he wants to change for us.
so weird. so we said okay since we can get to eat another one.

Then we saw him taking pictures of our half eaten french toast and discussing with the cook inside
@.@ so serious mehhh..
sure got something wrong with the french toast!
but till now I'm still okay so I won't consider to sue them first :)

This is our second french toast.
you see the jug of honey!!
haha! so much!! xD
before this they gave us like..er.. 1/30 of this big jug only!
comfirm something wrong with the previous one so they very guilty wana treat us better.
DSC03979

Suddenly, there was a very very smelly farting smell and we dont know where did it come from, so we faster paid our bill and rushed to the car.
and this careless younger sis forgot to take her notes cuz we were in a rush so have to U-turn back =.=
blame the fart.
lol.
that's all!

I always find small little not important things to update hor?
cause i'm bored.
what to do? but all of you reading this sure enjoy reading my blog leh :p
lol.
any of you realised that I never blog about my love life? haha.
only people close to me get to know lehhhh :p

I'll be attending monash interview tomorrow!!
OMG OMG! so nervous!
should I wear contacts or specs?
specs la hor? act xi man.

should I pin up my coconut fringe, tie my hair or what?
aiks.
should i bathe before I go?
but I just bought a new body shampoo, it smells SUPER DUPER good.
later they thought i "fat hao" use perfume leh?

I want to study medic meh? why am I attending this interview?
o.o
aiya, whatever la!
I'm always so random!

woo.. spot my mole! xD
not the face! the hand!
erm both also can if u want!
DSC03973

I doubt that I can pass the coming paper. The passing mark is 90 and I'm still relaxing.
How on earth I became so lazy?
Before this I'm not like that 1 lor.
hehe. Go take a nap first!

I realised somthing larrr. Guys might sometimes go out and date some hotter chicks to get some fresh air.
but if you are willing to forgive and forget, they will still come back to you.
correct? yes? no?
haha.
nothing to do with me ok. lol. i'm just wondering, wondering and wondering :)

No comments: