Thursday, January 21, 2010

WEEE!! exam finished!! YIPEEE!!
but still got assignment =/
but.. but.. if i'm going to monash then no need to do already lor?
lol. yerrr. but I dowan to leave my friends T.T
they sure miss me, I sure miss them until faint man.
dont talk so much first. I havent even get the offer! lol.

Guess where am I going tomorrow?!
GENTING!! xD
with nottingham peeps!
WOO HOOOO! put ur hands in the air!!
ahh. so tired. went out for the whole day but I still want to update and tell you people that I might not be updating yet cause I'm not free!
Just in case you all come here and will feel disappointed if you don't see any updates! hehe!

oh! not forgetting to thank my friends that asked about my monash interview!!
I actually felt very touched cause all of you were so caring =)))
thanks!
and kah wai too for dropping by just to calm me down and those that taught me how to answer and gave mua scripts to memorise! haha!
2 cute pics to show how much I appreciate you guys!

DSC03989


DSC03998
cute anot?!
:p
not cute nvm! I got cuter pics come back only post k!
(sure some of you thinking that I'm using this chance to show off my camwhore pics is it?! no lor okay! sharing is caring! haha!)

the interview was fine. I guess.
some even asked any funny things happened? lol.
guess I always do funny and silly things? haha.
erm. I can say that this is the most normal interview I've been to.
just that I forgot to zip my skirt before the interview =.=
nvm. used to it.

tata people!! pack pack pack!

No comments: