Monday, January 11, 2010

OHNOOOO!! PEOPLE!!
you know what stupid thing I did today?!

I FEEL SO SO SO STUPID SUDDENLY!!
I DIDNT WRITE MY CANDIDATE NUMBER ON THE EXAM PAPER!!!
HOW!?!?!!?
somebody tell me how!!

I email-ed my lecturer and he told me to concentrate on my 2nd paper!
but how?! lol.
will they give me 0 marks?
I did write my name lar! but it's sealed and I think they will tear it n throw it after they mark!
means I'm getting 0 marks?!?!
o.o
treat me like that meh....
I studied so hard!

ohno i really never see such stupid people like me in my entire life before!
exam also dont write candidate number then sit for what!!! HUH SHA KAH ERN I ASK U!!
U eat shit grow up meh! so stupid! haha!
and another stupidest thing is I actually realised I didnt write my candidate number but I didnt take any action! haha! Brain a bit slowwwww that time.

there's another stupid thing also! when I ran up to the front of the class, only I realised I didnt zip my JEANS!! o.o not only zip. I didnt button! hahaha!
damn paiseh man!
cause I thought if I'm in a very comfortable pose, my brain will send super good signals to my hand and it's because my belly was very the BIG this morning and so I unbutton it before the exam :(
hehehe!

it's like.. my 1/6 of panty was exposed to the whole class!
not only my class. there were students from other classes also.
I really hope nobody saw it :(
if not, not virgin again!
ok la! byebye la!!
talk so mu
ch the candidate number also wont appear by itself!
ISH! I go cry first kay! don't stop me!

No comments: