Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hemmm.. since nobody wants to respond to my da bian issue!! so I also lazy to blog about it! Like that la! make me so diulian as if I'm talking to the wall! haha! you all don't come ask me personally what happened to winnie's and my da bian ok! LOL! I wont reveal! muwahahaha!
xD

omg I think I'm a bit lesbian? haha!
cuz i'm missing my uni friends eventho I havent been seeing them for just 2 days? xD
I skipped class on friday because I just had 1 hour lecture.
and if i drive there means i'll be wasting 2 hours to travel!
So i slept until 1 pm! tsk tsk. bad student.

In the afternoon, I went to consult a plastic surgeon.
Hemph! I wont tell you guys why I went there! lol.
since I'm always talking to myself! haha.

At night..

Met up with college friends at Sunway Pyramid! =)

We havent been meeting each other since..er.. Last year's..October?
Everybody was still the same.
Wei Ern has a new black frame specs that was as cool as mine :p
Ker Xin still looks like a small cute kid!
I love her innocent smile. lol.

IMG_2908

We had our dinner at Bar BQ Plaza.
hemm.. The queue outside is always long but I find the food..erm..not bad lar.
IMG_2909

Burnt o.o
IMG_2915

Elder and younger sis sitting at another table. I didnt want them to join us! hehe.
IMG_2912

Then we ate Honeymoon for dessert!
okie okie also larr. hehe.
eat with nice people, what food also yummy lor! hehe!
IMG_2917


IMG_2921


IMG_2920

cute little Ee Von who just came back from Indonesia. She said she looks fairer d! hehe!
IMG_2918

we luv sesameee!
IMG_2924

nice catching up with them! Miss ya & take care yaaaa!
IMG_2929


Some random pics.
Waiting for sisSS while they were trying braSSSS.
Maybe if you move your head slightly to the left, you can see them trying? lol.
ok. not funny.

DSC04061

Tried frisbee after class the other day.
DSC04039

Su yi the sampat pulling my leg, too busy asking me not to go home and ended up leaving her room keys in my car! so she slept with winnie that night wearing the same panty and braaa!! yiiii! :p
DSC04040

passing notes in boring lectures.
oh my chinese writing so nice right?
DSC04042

cute little gucci. She's soooo hyperactive la o.o
headache headache.

Still have no idea where to place her when we're away to Taiwan for 10 days =(
Who can keep cute little gucci?
oh!! KEN!!
can u? then can shun bian make babies with your poodle! hehe!

then we can sell and earn MONEHHH!! $$$$
IMG_2907

Didnt do much today.
Waited at the dentist for freaking 2 HOURS MAN!!
my sis kept scolding them like nobody's business.
@.@
Didnt know since when i've become so patient, I just sat there and sms quietly.
PEACE! =)

dentist very ba bai 1 lor! there's always a lot of people waiting outside to see them.
SO!! i've decided to be a dentist and revenge!!
let my patients wait for the ba bai me!! xD

sometimes, I just feel lonely for no reason.
siao liao. haha.
o.o

7 comments:

Kenshin Liew said...

lol..i'm giving face here..so lame me..
actually just passing by,and accidentally read ur post,and simply clicked the 'post a comment' button, n suddenly fell on my keyboard causing this comment to appear..oops..
u moved to Monash?
Liew~

sha kah ern said...

hahahaha! eleh. tok so much. purposely wan me notice u got blog oso is it?! ok la ok la! i will link u when i'm free xD they dowan to give me my offer yet! haha! where u studying now?

elizabeth said...

hey guess what, i m a loyal reader of ur blog!!!!

sha kah ern said...

omg!! serious?! hahaha! i'm so happy to know that my senior loves to read my blog!! =D thx!! haha! go create a blog also la! let me read!!

elizabeth said...

HAHAHHAHAH i love to read okay! urs is like omg dam shit interesting haha!
i have had a blog but didnt last long wey! btw when r u free for drinks huh! since we stay so near! and LONG TIME NO SEE!

sha kah ern said...

hahaha!! OMG!! u praised my blog!! made me so happy!! but comment more larrrrr! xD if not no motivation to blog! den i make it private! invite all those that comment only! HAHAHAHA!! yealor! u lor busy! haah! wait i settle down my uni stuffs 1st. stress lo. lol. i still havent decide!! haha! eh i tot u at aussie? xD

elizabeth said...

omg oh yeah ur still deciding between nott and monash rite.. why sudden change of decision wey? haha i m in KL ler till 21st feb. ahahha yeah i understand how u feel. ur feel like ur talkin to urself rite while blogging. lol paiseh to comment actually LOL.hahah i was busy but now i m freee! thats why i can ask u out.