Sunday, January 10, 2010

oh no oh no tomorrow is the day! o.o
pre-exam syndrome is BACK!!
last night I couldnt sleep because I was too scared that I cant sleep tonight!
lol.
so stupid! the night before every important exams I also cant close my big eyeballs for the whole night!
BUT TODAY I MUST SLEEEP!!!!!!! OKAY!! heheheh!

ok here is ur lame joke that I owed you winnie!
my brother called tmnet the other day, and it was only his first time.
This was their conversation.

Tmnet : what's you username?
Brother : kysha
Tmnet : okay. so it's K for Korea, Y for Yugoslavia ( I think) ,S for Singapore,H for Holand, A for Australia right?
Brother : errr... Malaysia!
Tmnet : ..............
HAHAHAHA!!
my brother thought she was asking for his country.
funny hor! u better laugh oK!

OMG tomorrow exam still so free update blog, tell lame joke, play facebook, change my ugly profile picture o.o

Wish me luck people! i'm just aiming for a 65 to maintain the scholarship.
pls pls pls xD
ok lar even if i lose my scholarship my dad wont blame me one. hehe.
ok. think like that makes me feel slightly BETTER i guess =/

WALAO my maid is playing my harmonica in my sis's room!!
YER!!!!!!!!! she thinks I'm deaf meh!
her saliva!!!!! o.o
she just indirectly kissed me. I'm not a virgin anymore! HAHAH!
that day she asked me what fruit I wanted to eat and she kept digging her nose I also dont feel like eating already lar! haha!

3 comments:

win said...

lol gek si..i cant get it when i read thru it for the 1st time!aft i got it zha dao!ur maid is so cuteeee~u shud tel her u wanna eat her bi sai la then she wil understand!haha..

sha kah ern said...

hahahha!! y u so er xing 1!! wat bi sai! LOL!! wan me help u collect from her n give u?! xD
ur brain slow la! haha! everybody read 1st time oso understand d :p

win said...

u SLOWERRRRRRRR..din write candidate no oso like tat!!!!XDDDD